Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
- In the Implementation stage of SDLC. There are four major conversion strategies, list each of them and explain each one in your own words. Provide examples of major conversion strategies from your own experience, or someone else’s experience. What are the conversion strategies you will use or not use, why?
- Explain how an IT project manager manages the critical path. What are skills that help an IT project manager to be successful?
- Look at the diagram of the three-tier software architecture design. Explain each tier and this design in your own words.
- Define business process and explain the steps in the business process life cycle.
- A growing number of end-users are developing their own application systems. Discuss reasons why end-user developed IT systems can be of poor quality. How would you go about improving the systems? (100 in words in length).
Textbook: Turban, E., &Volonino, L. (2011). Information technology for management: Improving strategic and operational performance (8th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.