You can download the Demographic and Environmental Timeline—United States of America to review an example of such a timeline.
Include the following points in your timeline in order to examine the advantages and drawbacks of demographic transition in your selected country:
- Major historical changes that caused the shift from one stage to another (if available).
- Changing population size through time (increasing or decreasing).
- Increase or decrease of birth and death rates through time—particularly when considering the process of industrialization.
- Environmental impact of this transition.
- Dates (if available), series of events, and scholarly references for these item