Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. You do not have to revise assignment one in this paper. Just begin with criteria 2.
Begin with criteria 2 and the paper should be 4-5 pages in length, excluding the title and reference page.
2. As a separate document, write a one (1) page summary of the chosen policy’s purpose, context of the problem, and any policy recommendations or suggestions geared toward addressing the related problem.
3. Prioritize the most influential actors, including official, unofficial, and interest groups. Elaborate on the role and primary function(s) of each of the identified actors.
4. Select two (2) of the actors from Question 3. Prioritize their political influence, motives, conflicts, interrelationships, and impact on the policy. Justify your response.
5. Include at least four (4) academic references (no more than 5 years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate academic resources include academic and governmental Websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.