Using Comcast Corp Balance Sheet from http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/CMCSA/3137137471x0xS1193125-14-47522/1166691/filing.pdf
a. Calculate and graph the following separate relations for 2013, 2012 & 2011:
(1) Net income per share (EPS) and market
(2) Cash from operations per share and market
(3) Net cash flow per share and market price per share price per share
(4) Free cash flow per share and market price per share price per share
a. Compute the following analytical measures applied to Comcast Corp 2013:
(1) Average total life span of plant and equipment.
(2) Average age of plant and equipment.
(3) Average remaining life of plant and equipment.
Using this company review the financial statements for unusual or nonrecurring items. Was there a write-off of a segment of the business or a reduction in workforce that was charged as a nonrecurring item? Were there any other items that management claims are nonrecurring? What reasons might management have for making the decision on a large write-off charged in the current period?