The Proffesor’s Intructions: Your final essay will be a carefully crafted synthesis of 11 pages in which you broaden and deepen your first 5 page essay. You may use up to 3 pages from your first essay, edited and revised to fluidly fit into your final essay. You may also use material from your research proposal. You must use 10 sources for your final essay—8 of which must be scholarly. You may use the same sources that you used for your first essay, but you do not have to. In addition, you do not need to write an annotated bibliography for the sources for this essay, instead a Works Cited list is required.
Please focus on these questions for the expansion: 1. How do the media and advertisements portray the image of women?
2. In what ways does the deceitful reputation impact women and/or the society?
3. Does the negative portrayal of women indicate gender inequality or bias of any
4. What action can be taken to protect the exploitation of women by the media and advertisement?
5. How are identical product marketed differently to women and men?
6. Is there any company with gender based advertising for the same product?