Prepare a persuasive PowerPoint presentation with at least 15 slides (not including title and reference slides) advocating an alternative curriculum structure (e.g., block, year-round, Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, gender-based).
Prepare the presentation for a fictitious parent group that you are trying to convince to implement your proposed curriculum structure because it is the best structure for your students.
Presentations must address the following criteria:
1. Identification of problem, question, or issue
2. Acknowledgement of context and assumptions
3. Unique perspective, hypothesis, or position
4. Supporting evidence
5. Integration of other perspectives
6. Conclusions, implications, and consequences
Along with the PowerPoint, slide notes, and background materials are required to be submitted to the instructor. Use at least 4 references