Investments (ACAD) stock and perform a Valuation and Investment Analysis
Instructions and Requirements)
You will select ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.(ACAD) stock and perform a Valuation and Investment AnalysisYou will make a recommendation based on your complete analysis. Your analysis should include (but is not limited to):
1. Your recommendation and 1 year target price.
2. An explanation of the key inputs and assumptions that support your financial analysis (such as industry and market share trends, end market growth rates, expected growth rates, profitability levels and trends, business drivers, risks, competition, etc.)
3. A valuation analysis of your selected firm. Use the Operating Free Cash Flow method and Relative Value method to arrive at the fair value of the company. This should include the use of appropriate historical ratios and forward ratios. Develop financial statement forecasts with key line items to support your analysis.
4. An explanation of your conclusion and how it compares to investor expectations for the company.
5. A recommended option hedging strategy based on your 1 year target price. Assume you own 1000 shares of the stock. Select either a covered call strategy or a protective put strategy. Calculate the outcome assuming the stock attains your 1 year price target.
6. A recommended Bull Call Spread or Bear Call Spread based on your 1 year price target. Calculate the outcome assuming the stock attains your 1 year price target. Use 100 contracts for your option quantities.
7. The analysis will be 2-3 pages plus exhibits. Be sure to cite all sources of input.