Gabriel Garcia Marquez: Love in the time of Cholera (Colombia) I
1.Write a short summary of the main points of the book. Do not re-tell the entire story.
2. Compare the experience to your own values and belief system.
3. Describe your feelings/reactions to the experience.
4. Describe your assumptions, stereotypes, and perceptions prior to and after the experience.
5. Describe what you learned about yourself.
6. Was this a valuable cross-cultural experience? Why or why not?
Combine answers to questions 1-6 into a 2-3 page typed, double-spaced paper. Do not forget to include a reference page.
I will post an example, you can read first.