1. In several paragraphs in your own words, explain how the aperture and shutter speed must be worked together to make the proper exposure. In the answer, explain what f/stop means, the most frequently used f/stops, and their relationships to shutter speeds, and the most frequently used shutter speeds. (1 to 2 well-composed paragraph)
2. In your own words explain the importance of depth of field to crime scene photography. (1 well-composed paragraph)
3. In your own words explain the principle of reciprocity (1 well-composed paragraph)
4. In your own words, explain the purpose of bracketing (1 well-composed paragraph)
5. Explain the concept of a normal & non-normal scene (1 well-composed paragraph)
6. In a chart (make one to hand in and one to carry with you in the field), starting with the f/16 rule, prepare a working table indicating recommended f/stops and corresponding shutter speed for different situations.