Always answer all the questions in an assignment. Answer each question below in one sentence or longer.)
Ch 1- 5
- Who is Henry Clerval and what is his relation to Victor?
- How does Victor go about creating a human being, and what does he expect as a result of this creation ? How long does the task take? What happens to Victor in the process?
- Who is William and how old is he? Have we heard of him before?
- What does Victor now believe happened to William ? What does Victor assume about the nature of the creature?
- How does Victor respond in the days after Justine’s death? How have Elizabeth’s views changed ?
- Why has the creature caused the deaths of William and Justine? Is he as inherently evil and bloodthirsty as Victor has assumed?
- What does he learn about human relationships, and how does this make him feel?
- What does the creature demand from Victor ?
- How does Victor at first respond to the creature’s demand? What response does he expect from the creature? What approach does the creature say he will take?
- Why does Victor change his mind about creating the female? Who watches him as he destroys the female?
- Has Victor understood the Creature’s promise correctly? What happens on Victor’s wedding night?