Academic paper due date: 06/28/2014 by 11:59pm
The Balancing Act: Juggling Family Life and Work
- Couples today struggle to find a balance between work, family, and their marital relationship. Often it is difficult to keep stress from one environment from spilling over into the other environment. As a result of the complex work-family issues, couples experience a variety if types of role conflict.
- Discuss the four types of inter-role conflict couples experience.
- Discuss the benefits and limitations of one parent staying at home.
- Discuss how couples can achieve balance at home with housework and childcare when both are working.
You must justify your positions using current scholarly, peer-reviewed research.
CHFD 340 Paper Requirements Checklist
- Please be sure your paper is at least 1200 words, 12 point Times New Roman font, double-spaced, with a 1 inch margins on all sides.
- Please use APA format for citations and references
- Please include a cover page that adheres to the following required format:
- All papers must have a minimum of three (3) different acceptable academic sources. All citations must have been published within the last 10 years. Only the following are considered acceptable academic sources:
- Peer-reviewed journal articles
- The text books for this class
- U.S. Government publications