Assume the role of Marketing Manager. Select a product (good or service) that is sold in the United States and has sales opportunities in a foreign market. Apply your critical thinking skills and the knowledge you have acquired throughout this course and address the following in your Final Paper:
- Describe the product you selected in terms of the four utilities of customer value.
- Identify the product’s target market at home and in your stated foreign market.
- Indicate the competition of the product category in both home and foreign markets.
- Explain how you would apply the segmentation, targeting, and positioning (STP) approach to market the product in the foreign market.
- Discuss the major environmental facts and trends in the foreign markets that might affect sales of the product.
- Explain how you would develop, execute. and measure a campaign for this product considering the four p’s (product, price, promotion, and place).
- Discuss the U.S. and international ethical marketing considerations.