1. The paper must be a minimum of ten (10) double spaced pages (but no more than ten (12) pages) in length, not including the cover page, abstract, table of contents and reference pages. Charts, graphs, photos, drawings, lists and extended quotes will not count against the ten (10) pages of written text required.
2. References must follow the American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines for reference and bibliographic citation. If necessary, refer to Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ED). 2009 Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
3. You must use at least seven (7) academic bibliographic sources (in addition to any of the required course readings you may use). The University does not support the use of Wikipedia.com as a source for academic research papers.
4. Use Times New Roman Font in a 12-point font.
5. Use 1 inch for the top, bottom, left and right margins.