Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Establish five (5) key objectives for Eastman Kodak that
encompasses the operational, financial, human resource aspects of the business. Next, argue that each of the established objectives is essential to the success of the company with in the Cloud service industry.
2. Analyze Kodak’s horizontal and vertical integration strategy and determine the corporate level strategy that is more appropriate for the company to establish a competitive advantage in the Cloud service industry. Provide a rationale
for the determination.
3. Determine five (5) ways in which pursuing a multibusiness model based on diversification may increase profitability for the company. Provide at least two (2) examples of such use of a multibusiness model from industry to support the rationale.
4. Recommend one (1) implementation strategy for Eastman Kodak that considers organizational design, strategic control systems, structure, and the type of organizational culture fitting for the organization and its new industry. Justify the recommendation.
5. Speculate on the way in which both the corporate-level strategy and the implementation strategy you recommended in Question 2 and Question 4 would support ethical business behaviors. Analyze the significant manner in which ethics, corporate social responsibility, and environmental sustainability impact the implementation of the strategies that you have recommended.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar type Websites do
not qualify as academic resource.
Note: The case study will be uploaded within a day or two at the latest.
Case study book info
Hill, C.,& Jones, G. R.(2013). Strategic management: An integrated approach(10th ed.).Independence, KY: Cengage.