Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to familiarize yourself with an industry and then create a fictional start-up company that is entering a foreign (non U.S.) market with a good or service. Your fictitious company may export an existing good or service to a foreign business market (e.g., developing Websites for a foreign firm that targets the U.S. market). You will create a marketing plan for your start-up company.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you :
- Describe your company and its product in terms of its marketability.
- Determine the key strengths and weaknesses of your company, as well as the opportunities and threats it faces within its industry.
- Explain the marketing objectives of your company that are based on the findings of your secondary market research. Your marketing objectives should, at a minimum, address potential customer profile and market segmentation. Explain the manner in which you conducted your secondary market research.
- Outline the marketing goals in terms of the target market you selected, and describe the manner in which you would use marketing mix to reach that target market.
- Describe the key method(s) that the company will use to implement the marketing mix that you have developed. The methodology should, at a minimum, focus on the details of the different elements of the market mix and how your company will focus them on the target market.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the fundamentals of marketing including product, price, distribution, and promotion in a global environment.
- Determine the marketing planning process, market segmentation, and the development of the key elements of a marketing strategy.
- Determine the elements of marketing research.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing using proper writing mechanics.
- The professor will Run this through (Turn it in)