Review the opening case from chapter 6: “Amazon is hiring…Big time”. In a three- to five- page paper (not including the title and reference pages):
- Create a recruiting and staffing strategy for Amazon.
- Select a position from the given list to write a recruiting and staffing plan. (The fulltime positions you can select from include: Warehouse Supervisor, Delivery Representative, and Customer Service Manager.)
Your paper should include the following:
- An introduction (includes a thesis statement, the position selected and preview of your paper).
- Legal landscape-what are special legal considerations you would like the company to be aware of?
- A recruiting plan for the position selected:
- Explain what recruiting is and why it is important.
- Explain the tools you will utilize to find candidates for your selected position and why you selected each tool.
- A selection plan for the position that includes the following:
- An explanation of what staffing is and why it is important.
- What assessments will you use? Why?
- What type of interviewing techniques will you use? Why?
- Five interview questions for your candidate.
- Conclusion paragraph including restatement of the thesis.
Read “Amazon hiring 7,000 workers” for additional information.
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined