When writing your paper, please keep the following in mind:
– You are not bounded to pick a topic in economics (e.g. inflation). For example, your paper could be on “why everyone should buy an iPhone”. Just make sure that you backup your argument with principles of economics.
– The paper must be an argumentative paper, not an informative one. Therefore, you must try to convince me of something and not just tell me about something.
– Use more than one chart/graph to support your argument. You may use charts/graphs that you create on Excel or you may pull them from a source.
– Make sure you follow the MLA format for your argumentative paper.
– In order to receive full credit, you must include more than five cited sources. These sources can be from books and/or online. If you are unsure of the credibility of your online source, consult it with me and I’ll let you know if I’ll accept it as a credible source or not.
– You may hand in the paper early and/or show me drafts/outlines of your paper.