Answer questions 1-8 concisely, thoughtfully, and in complete sentences. Remember that your audience does not include experts. You will not understand many, if not most, of the terms and acronyms in the articles; look them up, and then use the definition in your answer. When looking up the definitions make sure you cite your resources. You must USE YOUR OWN WORDS, no quoting.
Be sure to check you spelling and grammar.
Answers must be turned in as a:
• 2-3 page paper with 1 inch margins,
• and Times New Roman 12 pt. font.
no need to write down the question with the answer of each one.
1. What was the model/study organism (actual scientific name)? If the study is looking at human disease choose the disease causing organism. If the study is on some aspect of human physiology or anatomy the model organism is a human. You may need to find this information using another resource. A least 3 sentences in paragraph form.
2. What is one piece of interesting information found in the Introduction? A least 3 sentences in paragraph form.
3. What is the major question and/or hypothesis studied in the journal article? At least 4 sentences in paragraph form.
4. How did the researchers sample for the study? At least 3 sentences in paragraph form.
5. What experiments were used to gather evidence in the study? At least 8 sentences in paragraph form.
6. Describe the evidence that was used to answe r the question / evidence that supported or refuted the hypothesis? At least 8 sentences in paragraph form.
7. What was the major conclusion of the study? At least 3 sentences in paragraph form.
8. Give a full citation of the article as well as other resources you used to help you answer the questions. Use the APA style found at this website: http://owl.english..purdue.edu/owl/resource/
560/07/, http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/10/ the report