Each week, students are to select one current management topic newspaper article that provides information related to the week’s assigned chapters. After selecting and reading the article, each student will write a review paper toreview and summarize the current state of knowledge of the topic. Include the main points, purpose, and implications of the article. Discuss any flaws with the article and what you think it means; this is where you offer your opinion on the article. If appropriate, discuss how the author(s) could expand the article or address related topics to expand readers’ knowledge. Your paper should be 500 to 750 words in length and adhere to APA format. The article must accompany the current topic paper.This assignment must be thoroughly developed and submitted through Moodle.
- Describe and apply the appropriate steps in effective management decision-making under different conditions.
- Understand the four ways managers make decisions.
- Align individual objectives with department, division, and organization objectives.
- Understand the types of organizational change.
- Explain the forces and consequences of change, as well as the importance of controlled change, in today’s business environments.