Assignment Title:Data Analysis and Interpretation
Business leaders rely on the work of marketing researchers to make decisions that will impact revenue generation and the profitability of the company. The data analysis and interpretation phase of a marketing research project is a critical process that is highly scrutinized for accuracy and validity. Marketing researchers must take great care in analyzing data that will be interpreted and turned into information for the purpose of solving the research problem, or capitalizing on an opportunity that was under study. Acting as a marketing research professional in this assignment, you will develop the following competencies in relation to the tasks you are required to execute:
* Obtain and process information
* Analyze qualitative data in decision making
Developing an ability to obtain and process information in order to analyze qualitative data for decision making as a marketing researcher will be a valuable addition to your business toolbelt.
Directions for completing this assignment
In this assignment, you will analyze the Fancher Golf Center case study. Your goal is to recommend business solutions based upon data analysis and interpretation. Write a 2-3 page critical essay by covering the following topics:
* Devise data/information collected through marketing research process for analysis.
* Discuss how to analyze, edit, and code data.
* Discover the degree of association between variables.
To help inform your essay, include information that answers the following questions:
1. For each team, identify all of the types of error that were likely introduced by the data collection process.
Discuss why you believe particular procedures produced each type of error you identify.
2. What could have been done to prevent/minimize each type of error by conducting the study differently?
3. What might be done to deal with each type of error now that it has occurred?
For additional requirements in relation to this assignment, see the grading rubric below.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Review the grading rubric below before beginning this activity. For additional help with your writing and APA citation, please visit the Kaplan University Writing Center. Compose your Assignment as a Microsoft® Word® document and save it with your first name initial and last name (Example: TAlex-MT355 Assignment- Unit8.docx). Submit your file by selecting the Unit 8: Assignment Dropbox by the end of Unit 8.